Thursday, January 22, 2009

No more pyschological surveys , please

Between career leaders, career anchors, and MBTI (not to mention various other surveys,evaluations & brainstorming), I confess I'm quickly reaching a saturation point. Is MBA supposed to be this "Massive Brain Analysis" where one does not only look deeply into his/her own soul but must make insightful and shrink-sounding comments about one's classmates? This is on top of stuffing one's head with accounting rules and statistics formulas simultaneously. And just how much more time must be devoted to analyzing personalities and group dynamics? Okay, I will stop ranting. Actually - in 15 minutes i must dash off to meet my lovely groupmates to discuss our group identity.

By the way, I'm a borderline ENTP, if anyone cares to know.

No comments: