Monday, September 28, 2009

My Best INSEAD Memories

So I was taking a break from mindlessly hitting the 'submit' button on careerlink, and i stumbled upon a few new blogs from the incoming Dec10 class. Some of them are wiser or funnier than others, but they all exude the kind of optimism and enthusiasm that only newly admited MBA students possess.

They made me remember my P-0 days, also known as the last few weeks before you officially begin your INSEAD journey. Come to think of it, those were some of my best INSEAD memories. The celebratory drinks with other new admits, Facebook banters about housing, CampusFrance, and scholarships, as well as virtually selecting and dreaming about that lovely new home in the (at the time seemed infinitely charming) French town that we call Fonty.

I ended up really enjoying INSEAD after all, despite a difficult start. But i would count on those days as some of my fondest memories about my 'INSEAD Experience.'
So enjoy it to the maximum, P0-ers! There will be many other highlights in your INSEAD year, I'm sure, but this is almost as good as it gets.

2 comments:

OutOfMyJeans said...

"But i would count on those days as some of my fondest memories about my 'INSEAD Experience.'"

That's a scary line there! Here I am waiting to have the time of my life next year!

P.s. Hope it's OK if I link to you and you do likewise?

Yangtze said...

Hi there-
Haha... that was just my version of INSEAD (which is probably very different from most people's. More on that later)

And feel free to link mine and I will do the same.

Enjoy your P0. :)